By introducing Unishare the University of Groningen is meeting a demand for secure sharing of sensitive information with colleagues both in- and outside of the RUG. These files will be stored on the servers of the University of Groningen, and a signed certificate is used to ensure both privacy and safety. Via a webbrowser your files will be available any place, any time, and you will be able to authorize others to access these files.
You will have:
- 250 GB of storage at the RUG, 100 GB for guests
- a clear and extensive webinterface
- version management
- the ability to restore deleted files
You will be able to:
- safely share files with colleagues both in- and outside the RUG
- distribute accounts to third parties
How to use Unishare?
Access for external colleagues
It is possible to share files with parties outside the University of Groningen. You can create guest accounts yourself and provide them to your external colleagues.
Consult the Unishare manual for details about the use of Unishare. You can also send this manual to your guests.
|Last modified:||26 July 2021 11.39 a.m.|