Rules for using Zernike NanoLab Groningen
For the use of Zernike NanoLab Groningen, three categories of users are distinguished:
- Users from the University of Groningen (including externally financed users, such as from STW, FOM, NWO, CW, NanoNed, MicroNed)
- Users from other institutions participating in NanoNed or MicroNed
- Other users
Priorities and reservations
Users from all categories have equal rights for access to facilities or equipment.
- In case of capacity limits, the manager of NanoLab Groningen will decide. In this case users from categories 1 and 2 will have priority.
- Regulations with respect to facility use are strictly according to the local procedures (e.g. for intake, reservation of equipment) at NanoLab Groningen.
- Users are obliged to strictly follow the instructions from the manager of NanoLab Groningen or his deputy. Violation of this rule may result in expulsion.
The Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials, the University of Groningen, NanoLab Groningen and Nanolab NL will not accept any responsibility for damage, directly or indirectly related to using the NanoLab Groningen facilities.
For further information, please contact Johan Holstein, manager of NanoLab Groningen.
|Last modified:||02 July 2014 4.25 p.m.|