Zernike NanoLab Groningen
NanoLabNL is a national consortium with the central aim to build up, maintain and provide a coherent and accessible infrastructure for nanotechnological research and innovation in the Netherlands in general, and for the NanoImpuls, NanoNed, and NanoNextNL research programmes in particular.
The partners in NanoLab NL are
• Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials at the University of Groningen
• MESA+ at University of Twente
• Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at Delft University of Technology
• TNO Science & Industry ( Delft )
• Eindhoven University of Technology
• Philips Research Laboratories ( Eindhoven )*
(*) Philips Research is an associate partner, participating in NanoLab NL with regards to content but not in financial terms.
|Last modified:||18 February 2019 2.36 p.m.|