31-3-2019 – 26-4-2019: Research stay of Jonne Thomassen at Umeå University to work with Gunnar Malmberg and Emma Lundholm
31-3-2019 – 12-4-2019: Research stay of Clara Mulder at Umeå University to work with Gunnar Malmberg and Emma Lundholm
10-02-2019 – 10-03-2019: Research stay of Alyona Artamonova at Stockholm University to work with Maria Brandén
28-11-2018: Dutch Demography Day 2018 in Utrecht
- Prof. Clara Mulder presented ‘Young adults’ migration to cities in Sweden: Do siblings pave the way?’
- Dr. Michael Thomas presented ‘Employment, education … and family: Revealing the motives behind internal migration in Great Britain.’
- Jonne Thomassen (PhD) presented ‘Immobility among the highly mobile: University graduates’ staying processes, perceptions, and places.’
- Roselinde van der Wiel (PhD) presented ‘Non-resident children as a constraint to migration: the role of re-partnering.’
27-11-2018: Roselinde van der Wiel (PhD) was interviewed on BNR Ochtendspits (Dutch radio programme) about her paper on commitment in LAT relationships. The fragment can be found on https://www.bnr.nl/player/archief by setting the date to 27-11-2018 and the time to 06:53:20 AM (only in Dutch).
24-10-2018 – 16-11-2018: Research stay of Roselinde van der Wiel at Aalborg University to work with Lene Tølbøll
10-9-2018 – 12-9-2018: British Society for Population Studies (BSPS) Conference 2018 in Winchester
- Dr. Brian Gillespie chaired the session 'Residential relocations in a family context.'
- Roselinde van der Wiel (PhD) presented 'Non‐resident children as a constraint to migration: the role of re‐partnering.'
- Prof. Clara Mulder presented 'Moving towards family after union dissolution in the United States.'
- Dr. Michael Thomas presented 'The role of family ties and events on the migration behaviour of adult children and older parents in Norway.'
20-8-2018 – 7-9-2018: Research stay of Clara Mulder at Umeå University to work with Gunnar Malmberg and Emma Lundholm
6-6-2018: FamilyTies-meeting in Brussels
6-6-2018 – 9-6-2018: European Population Conference 2018 in Brussels
- Prof. Clara Mulder presented ‘ Moving Towards Family after Union Dissolution in the United States.’
- Roselinde van der Wiel (PhD) presented ‘From living apart to living together: The impact of women's children born before the current partnership.’
3-4-2018 – 4-4-2018: Workshop ‘Parental Life Courses after Separation and Divorce’ in Berlin. Prof. Clara Mulder gave a presentation on ‘Migration and living arrangements of separated parents.’
12-3-2018 – 16-3-2018: Dr. Amy Spring visited Groningen to work with the FamilyTies team
22-11-17: Dutch Demography Day at the Academy Building of Utrecht University organised by the Netherlands Demographic Society (NVD).
- Prof. Clara Mulder presented the official start-up article of the FamilyTies-project by the name of 'Putting family centre-stage: Family ties and internal migration.'
- Roselinde van der Wiel (PhD) presented preliminary results for her article 'From living apart to living together: Single mothers' partner relationships in the Netherlands.'
9-10-17: Prof. Clara Mulder participated in ‘Night of Science & Society (/De Avond van Wetenschap & Maatschappij/)’, dinner event in the Ridderzaal in The Hague
03-10-17: Data awareness meeting with the FamilyTies team of the University of Groningen and members of the IT-department
07-09-17: Prof. Clara Mulder gave a key-note lecture at the British Society for Population Studies (BSPS) 2017 Annual Conference in Liverpool: ‘Putting family centre-stage: Family ties and spatial mobility.’
|Last modified:||10 May 2019 09.38 a.m.|