Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Research Our research OIKOS


If the OIKOS office or one of the research group coordinators has given you permission to claim your expenses or if you want to receive an awarded subsidy or travel grant, you can claim these costs via the University of Groningen.

How to claim costs, subsidies, or travel grants

If you are working or studying at the University of Groningen, please use Shared Services (AFAS) via MyUniversity for claims.

If you are not working or studying at the University of Groningen, please visit the UG claims portal, choose "I am completing a claim for myself and I don't have a "P-number" (Externals). This also applies if you declare for an external" and follow the steps.

Nota bene:

  • Ask the OIKOS office about the 9-digit project number; you will need this for your claim
  • Be sure to have the supporting documents as digital files, because you will need to upload them
  • After submitting the form via either AFAS (UG employees) or the claims portal (non-UG employees), please download a pdf of the claim and send it to us via oikos

How to claim invoices

Invoices can be sent to crediteuren-fssc, with oikos in CC. Please check the invoice requirements for more details (switch between English and Dutch via the flags in the upper right corner), including the VAT number and Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number.

Last modified:01 February 2023 09.58 a.m.