Pillar 3: Open Education
Open education encompasses openly licensed educational materials, tools, and practices. Specialists from the UB, ESI, and SER will encourage UG academics to make the transition from traditional methods to open education. They will support lecturers and teaching staff in reusing and creating innovative and learner-centred open educational resources (OER) and will provide guidance in adopting open educational practices.
- Explore ways to incentivize the use of OER
- Promote and explain the value of Open Education & OER
- Develop support services for Open Education
- Implement technical infrastructure for hosting, sharing, and creating OER
- Encourage and institutionalize open textbook publishing
|Last modified:||01 February 2022 1.48 p.m.|