GSG aims at fostering an ever increasing flow of international PhD candidates towards the University of Groningen in order to study globalisation-related topics. For this purpose we identified a set of thematic areas where University of Groningen professors are particularly active and are inviting guest researchers.
The provisional list of thematic PhD Hubs is:
- Humanitarian Studies and Conflict;
- Governance for sustainable resource use;
- Good governance and sustainable society;
- Education and Lifelong Learning for Social Inclusion;
- Universal Access to Health Services; and Religion and Conflict.
Download the brochure to read more about each hub.
|Last modified:||13 September 2019 3.20 p.m.|