There are several ways in which the GSG stimulates research on Globalisation, Development and Humanitarianism.
GSG helps nurture ideas into projects by providing flexible support and advice to staff of all faculties, such as lobbying, networking, fund-raising, pre-financing and public relations. In addition, GSG initiates new research projects by linking external initiatives in the field of globalization to university researchers. Bringing together researchers who otherwise would not have been aware of opportunities to collaborate is one of the great added values the GSG can create. In some cases the coordination of projects remains with GSG, in other cases projects are administered by the faculty concerned.
- We assist in writing research proposals and submit project proposals, which we sometimes also manage and administer these;
- We organize public guest lectures, seminars and assist stakeholders in organizing large events such as international conferences;
- We serve as a clearing house of information between University of Groningen researchers;
- We initiate and co-ordinate several research clusters and colloquium series;
- We publish a dissertation series, and a Research Report Series
- We host a number of PhD researchers and guest researchers.
|Last modified:||13 September 2019 2.13 p.m.|