nanoGe Conference "Materials, devices and systems for neuromorphic computing"
|Where:||Groningen, The Netherlands|
The goal of this conference is to bring together leading researchers in neuromorphic computing to present new research and develop new collaborations in the area of novel materials, devices and systems for neuromorphic computing. This conference will present an overview of the recent insights into the desired properties of materials and devices for brain-inspired computing. Here not only memristor based architectures will be discussed, but also CMOS or hybrid based architectures. In addition, the conference will have session on sensing and learning of physical systems as this is an important part in the development of neuromorphic computing and to bridge the gap between materials and devices and applications, including brain machine interfaces. Key showcases of novel neuromorphic materials and devices will be highlighted in relation to applications within industry.
- Giacomo Indiveri (University of Zurich, CH)
- Yao-Hong Liu (imec The Netherlands, NL)
- Jennifer Rupp (MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US)
- Wilfred van der Wiel (MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology, University of Twente, NL)
- Elisa Vianello (CEA, FR)
- Fredrik Sandin (Luleå University of Technology, SE)
- Chiara Bartolozzi (Italian Institute of Technology, IT)
- Klaus Knobloch (Infineon, DE)
For information and registration visit the nanoGe MatNeC22 conference webpage
Beatriz Noheda (University of Groningen (UG)),
Yoeri van de Burgt (Eindhoven University of Tec nology (TU/e))
Elisabetta Chicca (University of Groningen (UG))
Jasper van der Velde (University of Groningen (UG))