The Centre for Canadian Studies was founded in 1988 and is the only research and teaching centre focusing on Canadian Studies in the Netherlands. It aims to further the interdisciplinary and international development of Canadian Studies, especially with regards to:
- promoting teaching and research in a variety of academic fields
- offering an international platform for scholars to meet, share and explore new projects through the organization of conferences and workshops
- encouraging the future of Canadian Studies as a dynamic field of research: the Centre offers courses in Canadian Studies for undergraduate students at the University of Groningen
- offering University of Groningen students the opportunity to study at our partner universities in Canada for one or two semesters and in turn, welcoming Canadian exchange students to Groningen through the several exchange partnerships we maintain with Canadian universities
- supporting research in Canadian Studies at the graduate and post-graduate level
|19 May 2022 10.18 a.m.