Researchers of the University of Groningen are represenating the Netherlands in many international Polar organisations.
An overview of Dutch contactpersons in (inter)national polar gremia.
IASC working Groups
- Cryosphere – Richard Bintanja
Arctic Council working groups
- Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Program (AMAP): Frits Steenhuisen
- Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF): Maarten Loonen
- Sustainable Development Working Group (SDWG): Sean Desjardins
- Coordinator: Annette Scheepstra
International Network for Terrestrial Research and Monitoring in the Arctic (INTERACT): Maarten Loonen
|Last modified:||18 September 2020 09.35 a.m.|