Webinar 'Positivism and International Law', panellists and recording
The webinar is designed to provide for the opportunity for a conversation. Three one-hour panels will discuss questions that lie at the overlap of contemporary legal positivism and philosophy of international law.
- Scott Shapiro, Yale University
- Monica Hakimi, University of Michigan
- Adil Haque, Rutgers University
- Rachel Lopez, Drexel University
- Mathieu Carpentier, University of Toulouse I
- Carmen Pavel, King’s College London
- Nicolás Carrillo-Santarelli, University of Monterrey and Tadeo Lozano University
- Başak Etkin, University of Paris II
- Kostia Gorobets, University of Groningen
- Ignacio de Casas, Austral University
Nicolás Carrillo-Santarelli, Başak Etkin, and Kostia Gorobets.
Did you miss the webinar? The recording can be accessed here:
|Last modified:||28 January 2021 10.44 a.m.|