Finding an internship
The idea is that you arrange an internship. Below are tips for finding an internship. There are several sites that can help in the search for an internship:
- On the 'My Career tab Nestor get an overview of all courses, career events and job opportunities that are of interest to you. We recommend that you log into the underlying system that is already in this information: Career Connext. You can find the link to the Career Connext on the left side of the "My Career" tab in Nestor. Log in with your S number and password.
- Going Global in the tab "My Career" in de studentportal.
- Document with suggestions of the Faculty.
- The website of 'Qompas Career Start showing presentations of large offices and companies.
- The Integrand website provides information about internship assignments of offices and businesses. Integrand offers include shadowing, internships and summer internships in the Netherlands. Related CareerBuilder and Intermediate.
- Impressive Green Apple (Hague region) mediates talented candidates who have just completed their studies at the university successfully or students who are in the final stages of their studies.
- The JFV Career Board's website has lots of useful information about internships and provides an overview of the legal and notarial internship. This is in addition called the offered internships in Career Connext. The other student associations have sometimes internship offers on their website. It can be useful to the study of the specific website, which specializes in the direction you want an internship, looking internship offers. Within the department, we have the following study groups:
|Dorknoper||Law and Governance|
|Frederik van der Marck||Administrative Law|
|Simon van der Aa||Criminal Law|
|Vintres||International & European Law|
On the following sites you can find internships in the Netherlands
- Foreign students coming to the Netherlands: New to Holland and Study and Holland
- Universiteit Utrecht
- UvA Amsterdam
- Duurzame Stagebank
- Radboud Universiteit
|Last modified:||19 February 2019 1.49 p.m.|