Offer frequent and permanent placements
There are also providers of frequent and permanent placements
- World Legal Forum
- At the Hague institute for international law (HiiL)
- At the Centre for Law and Democracy (CLD) in Halifax, Canada are internships available on a regular base.
Interested parties must apply before by first contacting Dr. Antoon De Baets.
In the European Parliament for the Labour Party, you can send an unsolicited application for a job or internship, even if there are no outstanding vacancies. Mail your open application including a curriculum vitae to the Labour Party in the European Parliament. For each type of internship, you will have the opportunity to go one week to the European Parliament in Strasbourg.
- For an internship in the Antilles you can start with the Career Center of the University of the Netherlands Antilles.
- Office Spigt Curacao offers continuous placements (both with the "section" tax law as to the lawyers) for a period of two months advanced students rights. The placement fee is NAF 1.000 per month. Housing and transport are to provide students themselves and regulate. Those interested can register continuously Martine Hofhuis.
- Stages bij HBN Law Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba
Mededingingsrecht en economische ordeningsrecht
- Defares: Students in the final phase of their study, preferably a master's or Euro Competition and excel with the ambition to one of these areas of expertise can run at Defares internship.
- For internships in the Dutch Competition Authority (NMa) see : de Nederlandse Mededingingsautoriteit (NMa)
Students interested in an internship at Gasunie, NAM, Essent or similar companies, or in the energy sector in government (especially DTe) can turn for information to Mrs. Prof. Mr M. Roggenkamp.
|Last modified:||13 August 2019 09.55 a.m.|