Finding an internship
Your internship has to fulfil the following criteria:
Under the tab ‘Career’ you can get an overview of all the internships, career events and vacancies that are interesting for you. To search properly in the system we advice you to log into the system where all this information is in. Log in with your s-number and password.
- Next to that there are also frequent and/or permanent internship offers:
- World Legal Forum
- At the Hague institute for international law (HiiL) are during the year two internships available.
- At the Centre for Law and Democracy (CLD) in Halifax, Canada are internships available on a regular basis.
Interested parties must apply before by first contacting Dr. Antoon De Baets.
- In the European Parliament for the Labour Party, you can send an unsolicited application for a job or internship, even if there are no outstanding vacancies. Mail your open application including a curriculum vitae to the Labour Party in the European Parliament. For each type of internship, you will have the opportunity to go one week to the European Parliament in Strasbourg.
- For an internship in the Antilles you can start with the Career Center of the University of the Netherlands Antilles.
- Office Spigt Curacao offers continuous placements (both with the "section" tax law as to the lawyers) for a period of two months advanced students rights.
The placement fee is NAF 1.000 per month. Housing and transport are to be provided by students themselves. Those interested can register continuously Martine Hofhuis.
- Internships at HBN Law Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba
Competition law and economic planning law
- Defares: Students in the final phase of their study, preferably a master's or Euro Competition and who excel in their studies, with the ambition to one of these areas of expertise can follow a Defares internship.
- For internships in the Dutch Competition Authority (NMa) see: de Nederlandse Mededingingsautoriteit (NMa)
- Students interested in an internship at Gasunie, NAM, Essent or similar companies, or in the energy sector in government (especially DTe) can turn for information to Mrs. Prof. Mr M.Roggenkamp.
|Last modified:||30 April 2019 11.39 a.m.|