Careers Services Law organizes various career-related activities such as the Law Career Month and the (Dutch-spoken) BAANBREAKING Career Event.
Law Career Month
When you graduate, it is likely that you'll want to find a suitable job as soon as possible. This is also very important to the Faculty and we are happy to assist our students as best as we can. This is why we organize the Law Career Month every year. During this period, we host various activities that challenge you to think about your future career. The activities range from job application tips to company visits.
Career counselling meetings
Alongside these activities, you can also make an appointment for a meeting with the Faculty careers advisor:
- Brief career orientation (who am I, what are my abilities, what do I want?)
- Questions about the labour market for legal professionals and their possibilities
- Shared reflection about your career direction and your employability skills (such as part-time jobs, placements, extracurricular activities)
- Looking at the choices you make during your studies from the point of view of career possibilities
- All questions that have to do with your (future) career
- A coaching trajectory for choosing your Master's programme
- Help finding a placement
To make an appointment, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last modified:||07 October 2020 12.22 p.m.|