Coronavirus pandemic information
Last updated 6 May
This page gives the latest information about the implications of the coronavirus for students, staff members, prospective students, and others affiliated with the UG.
Can I visit the University?
Answer our five questions before you visit the University.
Information per target group
Need to know
- 6 May: Self-tests available and study spaces at Oude Boteringestraat 18. Read more on Student Portal and My University.
- 22 April: As from 26 April extra possibilities on location. Read more on Student Portal and MyUniversity.
- 18 March: Study stations available for students: how can I reserve one? Read more on Student Portal.
- 12 March: Study spaces available for reservation for all students. Read more on Student Portal.
- 1 March: Focus on Student wellbeing. Read more on Student Portal.
- 4 February: Coronavirus measures extended. Read more on Student Portal and My University.
- 22 January: Dutch Cabinet implements curfew. Read more on Student Portal and My University.
- 21 January: Board of the University lowers BSA threshold; read more on Student Portal and My University.
- 14 January: Extension of lockdown until 9 February 2021; read more on Student Portal and My University.
- Corona science news UG
- Municipal Health Service Fryslân (GGD Fryslân)
- Municipal Health Service Groningen (GGD Groningen)
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Safe in Groningen (Veiligheidsregio Groningen)
- Travel advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
|Last modified:||06 May 2021 1.13 p.m.|