Coronavirus pandemic information
Updated 20 October
This page gives the latest information about the implications of the coronavirus for students, staff members, prospective students, and others affiliated with the UG.
Can I visit the University?
Answer our five questions before you visit the University.
Information per target group
Need to know
- 20 October: Face masks mandatory in UG buildings from today. See Student Portal and My University.
- 15 October: Updates for students and staff members: New coronavirus measures - Education and research to continue. See Student Portal and My University
- 6 October: Update for staff members: Ventilation in UG buildings. See My University
- 30 September: Update for students: Stricter measures regarding COVID-19 as from 1 October, including an advice concerning face masks (now mandatory). See Student Portal
- 30 September: Update for staff members: Stricter measures regarding COVID-19 as from 1 October, including an advice concerning face masks (now mandatory). See My University
Nice to know
- 12 October: Read our interview with the Board of the University, about managerial struggles, the path to a new university and the impact of corona on their lives.
- 9 October: Study spaces for Hanze and UG students in De Oosterpoort.
- 21 August: Update for students and staff members: Outcomes of corona student surveys on wellbeing and education. See Student Portal and My University.
- Corona science news UG
- Municipal Health Service Fryslân (GGD Fryslân)
- Municipal Health Service Groningen (GGD Groningen)
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Safe in Groningen (Veiligheidsregio Groningen)
- Travel advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
|Last modified:||22 October 2020 3.38 p.m.|