Coronavirus pandemic information
Updated 21 September 9 a.m.
This page gives the latest information about the implications of the coronavirus for students, staff members, prospective students, and others affiliated with the UG.
Need to know
- 21 September: Urgent call for students: stick to the coronavirus measures
- 17 September: Update for students: I have or might have COVID-19; what should I do? See Student Portal.
- 14 September: Update for staff members: What to do if you have, or suspect you have, the coronavirus? See My University.
- 7 September: Update for staff members: Outcome of employee survey 'How is it going? About working from home during the coronavirus'. See My University.
- 27 August: Update for students: Ready to get started! See Student Portal.
- 20 August: Update for staff members: Welcome back. See My University.
Nice to know
- 21 August: Update for students and staff members: Outcomes of corona student surveys on wellbeing and education. See Student Portal and My University.
Information per target group
- Corona science news UG
- Government of the Netherlands
- Municipal Health Service Fryslân (GGD Fryslân)
- Municipal Health Service Groningen (GGD Groningen)
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Safe in Groningen (Veiligheidsregio Groningen)
- Travel advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
|Last modified:||21 September 2020 09.02 a.m.|