At least 60% of the Master's Programme is conducting Independent Research
Within the Master's degree programme Biomedical Sciences you can conduct research in the following areas of expertise:
- The mechanisms of inflammation and immunity, allergies and tumours
- The transplantation applications of embryonic stem cells
- How nutrition influences health
- Diseases of the brain and nervous system
- The biological aspects of emotional and affective disorders such as depression, anorexia nervosa and obesity
- The molecular cellular biology underlying age-related pathologies.
And much more!
Please have a look at the websites of the research institutes related to the programme such as: