MSc Admission with international degree
For information on applying online for a Master's degree programme of the Faculty of Science and Engineering, please visit our Admissions Guide. Read the instructions on the different application steps carefully. A summary:
1. Apply through Studielink for the programme of your interest and submit your application
2. Access your Online Application System (OAS) account using the log in detailsthat were
automatically sent to you by email (make sure you check your spam folder)
3. Follow all the steps within OAS , upload your documents and submit your application*
4. Wait for the email with instructions on how to pay the application fee
5. Pay the application fee
*Please note that your application is only complete after you have submitted it in both Studielink and the Online Application System (OAS).
As soon as the Admissions Office has received both a complete application as well as the required application fee before the application deadline, they will check your application and inform you about the further admissions procedure.
Erasmus Mundus and European Master programmes
The following European programmes each have separate application procedures:
- Common European Master Course in Biomedical Engineering CEMACUBE
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling TCCM
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Evolutionary Biology (MEME)
Contact Admissions Office
If you have any further questions regarding admission after reading the information above and the Admissions Guide, please visit this website or call +31 50 363 8004 (Monday - Friday 10 a.m. till 12 noon and 1 p.m. till 4 p.m.). You can also use WhatsApp via +31649230111.
|Last modified:||04 August 2020 08.59 a.m.|