Education Support Centre
The Education Support Centre (ESC) supports students and lecturers of the Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE), both digitally and personally. ESC staff members are: programme coordinators, academic advisors, schedulers and staff involving internationalisation, secretarial support and student administration.
The Education Support Desk (ESD) is the front office of the ESC, located at two locations.
Opening hours Education Support Desk:
- General opening hours location Zernike (Bernoulliborg): Every working day from 10:30 - 12:00 hr. Also on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 13:00 - 15:00 hr.
- General opening hours location ADL (UMCG): Every working day from 12:00 - 13:15 hr.
- Deviations from the general opening hours:
- On Thursday 30 May (Ascension Day) and Thursday 31 May the desk at the location Zernike and location ADL/UMCG will be closed.
- On Monday 10 June (Whit Monday) the desk at the location Zernike and location ADL/UMCG will be closed.
- On Monday 17 June (Staff day) the desk at the location Zernike and location ADL/UMCG will be closed. Academic advisors will also be absent on this day, all open office hours are cancelled.
|Last modified:||14 August 2018 1.16 p.m.|