The Science & Engineering Business Center (SEBC) is the point of contact that organises and regulates the activities with companies, researchers, and students of the Faculty of Science and Engineering. We aim to encourage and facilitate research and innovation of companies and develop sustainable and consistent relationships in the fields of science and engineering.
The SEBC network comprises 250+ companies , mainly in so-called business clusters supplemented with several individually linked companies. These companies work primarily in HTSM, Energy, Chemistry, Water, Healthy ageing, and the Agro food sector.
Don't hesitate to contact us for:
- Introductions or collaborations with our researchers and students
- Help with your innovative or sustainable challenges
- Students for graduation projects & internships
- Exchanging knowledge or thinking along
- Or when you are interested in one of our activities to meet our researchers and students
|Last modified:||07 February 2023 8.27 p.m.|