My PhD in 12 GIFs
|Date:||20 September 2018|
Carrying out a PhD can be a very complex and long process. I am pretty sure these 12 GIFs can sum up someone’s PhD pretty accurately.
Can you you recognize yourself in any of these?
1. PhD deadlines hitting me like:
2. When someone asks how my PhD is going:
3. When you get your first months payment after 5 years of studies:
4. (One week after…)
5. When it’s finally a sunny day and everyone is bbq-ing in Noorderplantsoen, but you have work to finish in the lab:
6. Finally spending some quality time with your friends after a week full of work:
7. When you explain to someone you just met what your PhD is about:
8. When you try to speed up an experiment to make it in time for the Vrijmibo :
9. Moving forward in your PhD be like:
10. When you have your Research and Development (R&O) interview and you need to write about your research progress:
11. When you repeat the experiment to confirm your findings and it’s not reproducible:
12. When they ask you when you will finally graduate: