Bachelor degree programmes
In order to be eligible for admission to a bachelor programme, you will have to meet certain requirements. You can find these requirements below.
In order to be eligible for admission, the general end level of your previous education must be equivalent to pre-university education (VWO) in the Netherlands.
Please consult our list with international and country specific qualifications that are VWO equivalent. If your qualification is not listed, please do apply as all applications are assessed on an individual basis.
Please consult the overview of the language requirements per faculty.
You are exempted from providing your proficiency in English, if you:
- are a native speaker and have completed your entire secondary education in one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada (English secondary education);
- have already completed an entire bachelor programme in one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada (English higher education);
- apply with at least 3 GCE A2-level certificates from an accredited British examination board;
- have an International Baccalaureate diploma, with English as the medium of instruction;
- have a European Baccalaureate diploma, with English as final exam subject from a European School or one of the Accredited European Schools.
Additional exemptions may apply for the programme of your choice. This is at the discretion of the Admissions Board and will be assessed when your application has been received by the Admissions Office.
Subject specific requirements
In addition to the general end level requirement, some bachelor programmes apply subject specific requirements. In this case it also has to be determined whether you have the required background knowledge in relevant subjects. Whether the programme of your choice applies subject specific requirements, can be found on the programme pages. Make sure you choose the tab International Students for the correct information.
For some programmes, your GPA will also be taken into account. Please visit the programme pages to check if the programme of your choice applies a GPA requirement. Make sure you choose the tab International Students for the correct information.
The following bachelor programmes have a selection procedure in place:
- Dentistry - taught in Dutch
- International Relations and International Organization
More information about the selection and placement procedure.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||21 maart 2018 17:01|