Bachelor programmes with a selection procedure (numerus fixus)
All fixed quota programmes will fill the available seats through a selection procedure. Consequently, the admissions procedure consists of two steps:
- The Admissions Office together with the Admissions Boards will assess your admissibility based on the level of educational qualifications and course content.
- The Faculty will select the students by means of a selection procedure. The selection procedure may consist of writing a letter of motivation, (language)tests, writing an essay etc. For most of these selection procedures you will have to be in Groningen in person during a specific selection day. The selection procedures vary per programme.
Completed by deadline of 15 January 2018
By the deadline of 15 January, you must have completed
- your initial application for the fixed quota programme of your choice in Studielink, and
- the university specific application in the Online Application System (OAS).
Please note: If you are applying for International Relations and International Organization (IRIO) you will also have to complete the selection procedure by the deadline of 15 January 2018.
The fixed quota programmes at the University of Groningen for the Academic year 2018-2019 are:
- Medicine (410 seats)
- Dentistry - taught in Dutch (48 seats)
- International Relations and International Organization
- visit the page Selection and placement.
Please note that the selection procedures are administered by the Faculties themselves, this means that the Admissions Office will not be able to answer any queries in regards to the selection procedure content or the ranking.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||28 september 2017 10:13|