Visa and/or residence permit
Visa and/or residence permit application
- How do I apply for a visa and/or residence permit for the Netherlands?
- When will the ISD start my visa and/or residence permit application?
- How does the visa/residence permit application procedure look like?
- How can I upload my documents?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- I was not able to arrange all documents yet, can I upload my documents anyway? (Incomplete application)
- What amount of money do I need to take into account when I apply for a visa/residence permit?
- What is meant by proof of sufficient funds?
- Why do I have to prove financial means?
- How can I prove my financial means?
- I have a scholarship and/or loan, do I still need to make a transfer to the UG?
- What do I need to know if I have to do a bank transfer?
- What will happen to the transfers that I have made?
- Do I need to register at the Municipality?
- What do I need to bring to register at the Municipality?
- What is a burgerservicenummer (BSN)?
- Do I need to open a Dutch bank account after my arrival?
- How can I open a Dutch bank account?
- Do I need to have a BSN in order to open a Dutch bank account?
- How can I get my sufficient funds back?
- Is my residence permit card ready?
- Do I need healthcare insurance?
Changes to your residence permit
- How do I legalise documents?
- I am currently in the Netherlands on a short stay visa. Can I get a residence permit?
- What is the Immigration and Naturalisation Service?
- What is intra EU-mobility?
- Can I travel within and outside Europe (EU/EEA) with a Dutch residence permit for study purposes?
- Can I travel abroad without a residence permit card?
- What do I need to do if my residence permit card has been stolen, broken, or holds incorrect details?
- What should I do if I obtained too few ECTS?
- Am I allowed to work next to my study?
- I have applied for the Working Holiday Scheme/Program, what should I do?
Residence permit for family members