Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
EducationBachelor'sBachelor's international studentsAdmission and application

Statement of enrollment

You can use the statement of enrollment for non-university bodies such as insurance companies, health insurers, pension or orphan funds, travel companies, etc. A student association may also ask for a statement of enrollment.

How do I get a statement of enrollment

You can download a statement of enrollment from the moment that you are officially registered via:

You can ask the Central Student Administration for a statement of enrollment with an official university stamp

Ben je een Nederlandse studiekiezer? Ga dan naar onze pagina's voor Nederlandse studenten.

Last modified:18 March 2019 09.07 a.m.