10 Signs you know it’s autumn
|Date:||27 October 2020|
Well, you only have to look outside right now to know it’s autumn. But aside from that, there are some obvious signs telling you it’s that time of the year again. Here’s my list - with GIFs!
Do you have a signal to add? Leave it in the comments below!
1. The truck outside the Beurs suddenly changed from an ice-cream truck to an oliebollen truck.
2. Every cafe you can think of had pumpkin spices latte flavour coffee.
3. People have cute pumpkins outside their homes.
4. Is the ground near you covered in chestnuts and acorns? They do call it “fall” for a reason…
6. Leaves all around you start to change to beautiful red, yellow and orange colours.
7. Hearing the “crunch” of these leaves beneath your feet.
8. Pretty quickly you start to realise that one layer may not be enough anymore
9. That slight fear you feel when you go from the cold outside to the warm inside and your nose starts running - “I swear I don’t have Corona”
Let me just disinfect everywhere just in case
10. You become low-key obsessed with pumpkins but then again… Halloween is coming!