- Applications must have been received by the GUF by 28 February 2019.
- The GUF will assess all project proposals which were received on time in April 2019. It may request advice from faculty research committees or other experts.
- The GUF board selects a number of projects within the available funding to forward to the board of the Gratama Foundation and reserves the right to reduce the proposed budget in consultation with the applicant.
- The Gratama board will make its final decision regarding the allocation of grants in May 2019.
- The GUF board will then inform the applicants of the respective decisions at the start of June 2019.
|Last modified:||11 July 2019 1.10 p.m.|