- Applications must have been received by the GUF by 29 February 2020.
- The GUF will assess all project proposals which were received on time in April 2020. It may request advice from faculty research committees or other experts.
- The GUF board selects a number of projects within the available funding to forward to the board of the Gratama Foundation and reserves the right to reduce the proposed budget in consultation with the applicant.
- The Gratama board will make its final decision regarding the allocation of grants in May 2020.
- The GUF board will then inform the applicants of the respective decisions at the start of June 2020.
|Last modified:||08 October 2019 1.09 p.m.|