Rosalind Franklin Fellow at Faculty of Medical Sciences
I hope that I can improve life quality for patients with dementia.
Content of Research
Pain and dementia: From basic research to clinical pain assessment.
- PhD (magna cum laude) (University of Bamberg, Germany) 2006
- Habilitation thesis (University of Bamberg, Germany) 2012
- University of Montreal (Canada), University of Munich (Germany), University of Bamberg (Germany)
- Prize for excellent teaching 2011 of The University of Bamberg
- Management Committee Member of a EU funded initiative to improve pain assessment in patients with cognitive impairment (COST Action)
- A 2 year Research Fellowship by the German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Rosalind Franklin Fellow at the UMCG (2015)
- Department of General Practice and Elderly Medicine
|Last modified:||14 May 2018 3.13 p.m.|