Rosalind Franklin Fellow at Faculty of Arts
To overcome Western- and state-centric narratives of ‘the global’.
Content of Research
Transnational governance as everyday practice and new political geographies.
PhD in Political Science from Freie Universität Berlin
- Acting full professor in Peace and Conflict Studies, Universität Marburg
- Tenured lecturer in International Relations, University of Edinburgh
- Researcher at Collaborative Research Centre SFB700 Governance in Areas of Limited Statehood, Freie Universität Berlin
- Post-Doc fellow at the University of Ottawa
- Visiting researcher at the Centre of Criminology, University of Cape Town and the Sociology of Work Unit, University of Witwatersrand
|Last modified:||26 August 2020 10.53 a.m.|