Students regularly use the university as a Living Lab and do research into how the university can become even more sustainable. A win-win situation: the student can conduct research into a 'real' case and the Green Office receives advice based on scientific research.
Examples of research on sustainability in collaboration with the Green Office are:
- Research into the most sustainable way of drying hands in the toilets.
- Research into heat stress in the Mercator building.
- Research into sustainability knowledge among students.
Would you also like to do research on sustainability within the RUG? We have the following questions you can get started with:
- How can we reduce light pollution on Zernike?
- How can we make the CO2 footprint tool developed by the Green Office suitable for personal use?
- Plastic recycling strategies.
Do you have a good idea for collaborative research? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last modified:||13 March 2020 12.43 a.m.|