The University of Groningen strongly believes in professional academic practices and ethically sound teaching and research. It is committed to academic integrity and is convinced that misbehaviour in academia must be avoided at all times. In addition, the University aims to make ethical choices in research, which includes a responsible animal experiment policy.
- Research ethics
- The Dutch Code of Conduct for Scientific Practice (2014)
- The Netherlands Code of Conduct for Research Integrity (2018)
- Regulations for the Protection of Academic Integrity RUG
- Rules Confidential Advisor Academic Integrity RUG and UMCG (in Dutch)
- The VSNU about academic integrity
|Last modified:||13 March 2020 12.28 a.m.|