The Oncology Education Foundation Groningen (SOOG) has as its mission the promotion of cancer education in the broadest sense of the word, but specifically for medical students.
To stimulate this, the foundation has set the following objectives:
- Promoting cancer education on both a national and international level
- Executing actions that may be related to or beneficial for cancer education in the broadest sense
An example is the support of the organization and participation of students in the International Summer School Oncology.
In order to meet these objectives SOOG is trying to acquire finances through gifts and bequests. Please find the overviews of activities under "More information" below.
Stichting Oncologie Onderwijs Groningen (SOOG)
9728 XH Groningen
Tel. +31 50 301 4941
- SOOG Jaarverslag 2021
- SOOG Financieel Jaarverslag 2021
- SOOG Jaarverslag 2020
- SOOG Financieel Jaaroverzicht 2020
- SOOG Board meeting 19-05-2014 (NL)
- SOOG Jaarverslag 2019
- SOOG financial overview 2019
- SOOG financial overview
- SOOG policy
- About SOOG
The subsidy amount is limited to 5000 euro per project. Costs will be reimbursed afterwards.
|Last modified:||21 February 2022 12.44 p.m.|