prof. dr. H.H. Hansen
- June 2020 - present: Associate Professor (tenured, with ius promovendi), Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, University of Groningen.
- Nov 2014 - May 2020: Assistant Professor (tenure track), Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology.
- Dec 2011 - Oct 2014: Postdoctoral researcher, Institute for Computing and Information Sciences (ICIS) Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen.
- Jan 2009 - Nov 2011: Postdoctoral researcher, dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science, Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Sep 2008 - Dec 2008: Postdoctoral researcher, Center for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI), Amsterdam.
- Sep 2004 - Aug 2008: PhD student, Theoretical Computer Science, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, and Center for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI), Amsterdam. Title of PhD thesis: Coalgebraic Modelling: Applications in Automata Theory and Modal Logic.
Prior to my PhD studies, I completed a double-Master in Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Amsterdam. My Master theses focused on modal logics for multi-agent interaction.
|Last modified:||09 June 2020 4.39 p.m.|