dr. C.W. Lamker
Assistant Professor Sustainable Transformation and Regional Planning
- Environmental and Infrastructure Planning: Interactive Workshop (Master Environmental and Infrastructure Planning)
- City Matters (Master Socio-Spatial Planning)
- Governance Dynamics (Bachelor Spatial Planning & Design)
Prior teaching responsibilities:
- Course Planning History (under-/postgraduate), single responsible lecturer (2019)
- Course Planning Theory (under-/postgraduate), single responsible lecturer (2018/19)
- Course Planning Theory (under-/postgraduate), with Professor Thorsten Wiechmann (2015-2017)
- Course Urbanisation and Change Management (postgraduate, RWTH Aachen, 2017/18).
- Lecture and supervision of student projects (under- and postgraduate).
- Lecture and supervision of student tutors (under- and postgraduate).
- Colloquium with planning professionals, with Professor Sabine Baumgart and Ulla Greiwe.
- Supervision and examination of Bachelor and Master Theses.
- Guest lectures at the universities of Auckland, RWTH Aachen, Detroit Mercy and Duisburg-Essen.
|Last modified:||26 September 2019 4.43 p.m.|