dr. C.G.F. van der Kwaak
For a detailed CV, click here CV
- 2016 - current: Assistant Professor University of Groningen.
- 2012 - 2016: Junior researcher & teacher, University of Amsterdam.
Education & Degrees
- April 2019: University Teaching Qualification (BKO) awarded by the University of Groningen.
- January 2017: Doctoral degree in Economics awarded by the University of Amsterdam.
- August 2012: MPhil in Economics awarded by the Tinbergen Institute.
- May 2010: MSc in Theoretical Physics awarded by the University of Groningen.
- Referee for Journal of International Money and Finance and Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Scientific & Societal Impact of Research
- Coverage of research in major popular science magazines & daily newspapers such as Economisch Statistische Berichten (ESB) and Volkskrant.
- Coverage of research in the Dutch 2014 government budget ("Prinsjesdag") and an ING paper on government debt.
- Coverage of research on Dutch public radio such as BNR and Dr Kelder & Co.
|Last modified:||15 July 2021 6.07 p.m.|