dr. A. Visser-Nieraeth
2015 Senior editor, Dutch Journal of Behavioral Medicine.
2013-2015 Assistant professor, University College Roosevelt
- SSC 121 Introduction to Psychology
- SSC 226 Medical and Health Psychology
- SSC 322 Developmental Psychology
2008 - 2013 Researcher, Helen Dowling Institute
- PhD project: The role of spirituality in the adjustment to cancer. Obtained 24 June 2015, Tilburg University. Supervisors: prof. dr. Ad Vingerhoets (Tilburg University), prof. dr. Inne Borel-Rinkes (UMC Utrecht), dr. Bert Garssen (Helen Dowling Institute)
- Member advisory board (ongoing): Spiritual Nursing in Curative Cancer Care
- Project: Spiritual care by oncology casemanagers, commissioned by the Stichting Geestelijke Verzorging Rijnmond and the Maasstad hospital.
2007 Master degree, Research master Social and Behavioral Sciences, Medical Psychology, Tilburg University
- Master thesis: The association between experiencing a relationship with God and mental well-being among people with non-small cell lung cancer. Supervised by dr. Yori Gidron
|Last modified:||25 November 2015 1.14 p.m.|