dr. A. Heinrich
Ansgard Heinrich teaches in the International MA programme Journalism, the Dutch MA programme Journalism and in the BA Minor Journalism.
Her current schedule includes courses on:
- Global Journalism (Graduate)
- Foreign Reporting and Crises (Graduate)
- Business and Ethics (Graduate)
- Theory and History of Journalism (Graduate)
- Introduction to Journalism Studies (Undergraduate)
- Introduction to the Media Landscape (Undergraduate)
Heinrich supervises 5 to 6 Masters theses every year and is also on a PhD supervisory committee. Her areas of expertise are: global journalism, journalism and digitization, alternative journalism and foreign reporting.
|Last modified:||04 September 2014 6.27 p.m.|