Democracy and Governance
The platform offers the opportunity for researchers to get a better overview of the research expertise related to democracy and governance at the University of Groningen. Both from an academic perspective as from societal trends we feel an urge to build a platform that creates more insights in what is happening in society, related to the topic of democracy and governance.
The platform will be opened for external experts which will be actively approached and involved by Sustainable Society. Opted expert partners are the City of Groningen (Cooperatieve Wijkraad Group), representatives from relevant Ministries, other research institutes and other relevant stakeholders.
What we are after:
- Improve visibility of individual researchers and their research within the University;
- Showcase our excellent research to stakeholders outside the University;
- Inform researchers about the latest grant possibilities and political trends;
- Serve as a hub for other activities, such as conferences around the topic or summer schools;
- Your ideas, networks and input to make the platform work.
The D&G platform is open to all researchers at all stages of their careers who feel acquainted with the topic of Democracy & Governance.
Want to be involved in the D&G research group? Send an email to email@example.com
|Laatst gewijzigd:||07 maart 2018 15:54|