Democracy and Governance
This interdisciplinary platform is also open for external experts, which are actively approached and involved in Sustainable Society. Opted expert partners are the City of Groningen (Cooperatieve Wijkraad Group), representatives from relevant Ministries, other research institutes and other relevant stakeholders.
What we are after:
- Inform about new ways of thinking and doing democracy and governance in the contexts of academic research, political developments, practical processes;
- Broaden horizons beyond disciplinary boundaries;
- Stimulate research & collaboration: 1) within the university, 2) within and across academic disciplines, 3) with organizations outside of academia;
- Informational hub: information about conferences, grant opportunities, summer schools, etc.;
- Your ideas, networks and input to make the platform work.
The D&G platform is open to all researchers at all stages of their careers who feel acquainted with the topic of Democracy & Governance.
On April 10 2018, we organised a start-up meeting, by bringing together all UG people and external (societal) partners who are interested in being part of the D&G group. During an ‘expertlunch’, we explained the background, vision and mission of our new network group. The D&G platform comes together at least 2 times per year.
Want to be involved in the D&G research group? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main contactperson / coordinator:
Researcher in Ethics, Social and Philosophy
Faculty of Philosophy
|Laatst gewijzigd:||20 november 2018 15:01|