In- and exclusion criteria
Beneath the in- and exclusion criteria for the RECOVER study are displayed. We included patients who fulfilled these criteria.
The inclusion criteria
- COPD (FEV1< 50% pred, Tiffeneau < 70%)
- Symptoms: dyspnea on exertion / reduced exercise capacity
- PaCO2> 6.0 kPa (at rest without oxygen)
- Cardiac / neuromuscular diseases limiting a successful rehabilitation.
- Obstructive Sleep apnea syndrome: AHI > 10<< />.
- Previous exposure to chronic NIPPV.
- Participation in a pulmonary rehabilitation program less than 18 months ago.
|Last modified:||23 November 2012 10.03 a.m.|