Young Arts Network
The Young Arts Network (YARN) was founded in 2017 to strengthen and promote talented early-career researchers within the University of Groningen Faculty of Arts.
YARN brings together enthusiastic, ambitious and talented junior (early career) scientific staff to:
- stimulate interdisciplinary cooperation (both in education and research);
- promote exchanges of experience and best practices (both in education and research);
- help new colleagues find their way both within the faculty organization and in their careers;
- give early career academic staff a voice in the faculty research and education policy.
The members of YARN undertake, among other things, the following activities:
- co-organizing faculty research meetings;
- providing interdisciplinary peer support in the preparation of research proposals;
- consultation with the Dean and advising the Faculty Board.
|Last modified:||25 March 2019 10.20 a.m.|