Job opportunities & (JSM) Student Projects
In our laboratory, there are frequently openings for PhD positions in the field of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
The projects, in general, have a molecular physiological nature.
Techniques employed comprise the range from molecular biological approaches to study gene expression regulation, cell culture, virus-mediated gene transfer, in vivo studies in (genetically modified) rodents to in vivo studies in humans (patients, volunteers) using novel stable isotope procedures.
If you have finished an academic study in:
- Molecular biology
- Medical biology
- Pharmacy or medical sciences
and are looking for a PhD position, please contact:
Telephone +31- (0)50-
Prof. F. (Folkert) Kuipers
- PhD student position project 1.2 on FXR/NASH, Apply no later than 1 May 2018: Prominent: Research on Personalized Medicine : See www.prominent.umcg.nl
- More Information project 1-2: The bile acid receptor as treatment in liver disease
2 PhD students, Apply no later than 30 April 2018 : Unraveling the mechanisms that control plasma lipid levels
If you are looking for a Student Project:
- Vacancies UMCG / University
- De Nederlandse onderzoekers site
- De Nederlandse Laboratorium site
|Laatst gewijzigd:||05 april 2018 06:58|