Job opportunities & (JSM) Student Projects
In our laboratory, there are frequently openings for PhD positions in the field of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
The projects, in general, have a molecular physiological nature.
Techniques employed comprise the range from molecular biological approaches to study gene expression regulation, cell culture, virus-mediated gene transfer, in vivo studies in (genetically modified) rodents to in vivo studies in humans (patients, volunteers) using novel stable isotope procedures.
If you have finished an academic study in:
- Molecular biology
- Medical biology
- Pharmacy or medical sciences
and are looking for a PhD position, please contact:
Telephone +31- (0)50-
Prof. F. (Folkert) Kuipers
- PhD in Medical Systems Biology: Translational models for peroxisomal dysfunction, Department the European training programme PerICo
- Apply no later than 24 February 2019
If you are looking for a Student Project:
- Vacancies UMCG / University
- De Nederlandse onderzoekers site
- De Nederlandse Laboratorium site
|Last modified:||30 January 2019 7.31 p.m.|