Earlier Interesting Reads
- Systems-wide Studies Uncover Commander, a Multiprotein Complex Essential to Human Development
- Bad cholesterol carrier: visualization technique reveals unusual shape
- A liver-enriched long non-coding RNA, lncLSTR, regulates systemic lipid metabolism in mice.
- Senescent intimal foam cells are deleterious at all stages of atherosclerosis
- Feedback modulation of cholesterol metabolism by the lipid-responsive non-coding RNA LeXis
- Circular RNAs hint at new realm of genetics
|Last modified:||09 May 2019 1.04 p.m.|