- Chinese cities exhibit varying degrees of decoupling of economic growth and CO2 emissions between 2005 and 2015
- Impacts of COVID-19 and fiscal stimuli on global emissions and the Paris Agreement
- Mapping the Dutch Energy Transition Hyperlink Network
- A new study in the journal "One Earth" demonstrates that substitution of petrochemical plastic with bioplastics creates other environmental problems
- IREES researchers Yuli Shan and Klaus Hubacek contributed to articles in Nature Climate Change and Nature Human Behavior evaluating global impacts of COVID-19
The mission of IREES is to serve as an academic center of excellence that conducts world-class research, achieves high impact with academic and non-academic stakeholders and trains the next generation of engineers, researchers, decision-makers and informs citizens.