How To Apply
The Summer School Data Science and AI in Health, Edition 2023, will take place from 16-22 July, 2023, on site, at our beautiful University Medical Center (UMCG) in Groningen, The Netherlands.
At the 'Data Science and AI in Health' Summer School, we are looking for young, enthusiastic researchers with an interest in biomedical sciences, data science and AI, within both a clinical and research interest. The maximum number of participant for our summer school is approx. 24. Eligible participants will be accepted based on selection by the organising committee and, if deemed necessary, a short (online) interview.
All lectures and workshops are taught in English. If you want to join, make sure you are proficient in English and are able to participate in interactive group assignments.
For most (European) participants it is not necessary to obtain a visa. In some cases, depending on your nationality, you will need to apply for a so called Schengen Visa (for a short visit). More information on how to apply for a Schengen Visa is available on the Dutch government’s website. Please note that you can only apply for a visa after you have been admitted. If requested, we can provide you an invitation letter, indicating that you have been admitted to the Summer School Data Science and AI in Health, Edition 2023.
1. Write a motivational letter and draft a resume containing information on why you are a suitable and motivated candidate to take part in our summer school.
2. Fill in the application from and add the motivational letter and resume.
3. Deadline for registration is 16 April 2023.
4. Applicants provisionally admitted to the summer school will be informed start of May.
5. Definitive admission to the summer school will only take place after full payment of the participation fee at the latest before 16 May 2023. Payment instructions will be e-mailed after provisional admission.
6. If necessary, arrange your Schengen Visa.
7. Book a flight, fly to The Netherlands and enjoy our great summer school!
- € 750,- (incl. accommodation costs, The Social Hub Groningen)
- € 350,- (excl. accommodation costs)
*Deadline for registration is 16 April 2023. The applicants admitted to the summer school will be announced in early May. Definitive admission to the summer school will only take place after full payment of the participation fee at the latest before 16 May 2023. Refunds of participation costs will only be made in very exceptional cases and this is at the discretion of the organising committee.
Contact us for more information at summerschoolAI rug.nl.
|Last modified:||17 February 2023 12.40 p.m.|