September 14-18 2015 Social Simulation conference
June 27 Third seminar of the Groningen Center for Social Complexity Studies Programma
May 28: Hilton L Root: The Myth of Global Convergence: Why Objectively Inferior Choices Persist"
- March 11 Gido Schoenmacker ABM modelling of the Dutch lighting market.
- March 18 Holger Dietrich from GFK market research on big data science and agent based modelling.
- October 29, Andrea Ceschi (University of Verona) on Modeling prosocial behavior: an evolutionary multi-agents simulation
- September 12. Thesis defense Peter van Eck "The Invisible Force that Shapes Our World - Insights into Complex, Dynamic Social Influence Processes, A Marketing Perspective"
- September 11. Seminar afternoon "Innovation diffusion and networks" with Rosanna Garcia (Northeastern), Peter van Eck, Dries Faems and Steven Flipse (TUD).
- July1- 5 Visit Nanda Wijermans, Stockholm Resilience Center, Stockholm University
- June 14 (Friday). Second seminar-day Groningen Center for Social Complexity Studies.
With Nigel Gilbert, Cars Hommes, Daniel van der Post, Tatiana Filatova and Paul van Geert.
- April 8- 12 2013 Bruce Edmonds, Centre for Policy Modelling, Manchester Metropolitan
University Business School. seminar: "The Scandal of Generic Models in the Social Sciences"
February 21, Prof. dr. Christophe Gernigon (Laboratory Epsylon, Université Montpellier: A Dynamical Systems Approach to Goal Involvement States
- November 16-19, Workshop on compexity and the collaborative rationale in planning. Keynote by Judith Innes, Berkeley. Organised in collaboration with the Association of European Schools of Planning.
- December 17-21, Workshop "Innovation at the Verge: Computational Models of Physical/Virtual Space Interaction" Lorentz Workshop, Leiden. Organisers: Galal Galal-Edeen, Johan Hoorn, Paola Monachesi, Gert de Roo. More info: http://www.lorentzcenter.nl/lc/web/2012/530/info.php3?wsid=530&venue=Oort
- November 6, Francesca Giardini (CNR, Rome). Reputation Management in Laboratory Experiments and Artificial Settings Joint Colloquium of Sociology Department with GCSCS
- September 17: Workshop Serious Gaming and Management. Together with THNK - Amsterdam
- June15: Opening seminar of the GCSCS. The program can be downloaded here.
- May 24-25, Workshop Theoretical Biology.
- April 26: Gert Jan Hofstede: What makes human groups tick? Towards a culture-varying, generic model of human social behaviour
- April 24, Nanda Wijermans: Understanding crowd behaviour: Simulating situated individuals.
- March 12, Minister Schultz & Gert de Roo: Planologie in Beweging, een nieuwe kijk op ruimte.
- February 23: Ruggero Rangoni: Simulating littering behaviour using the goal framing theory.
- January 27: Piter Dykstra: Dialogue games for the simulation of social- and opinion-dynamics.
- December 14: Sebastiano A. Delre. Empirically testing agent-based models of innovation diffusion: The additive approach and the threshold approach.
- December 1 - Lecture on social complexity and diffusion of sustainable innovations. In course Sustainability for Engineers
- October 20 - PHD Course Global Change, Complexity and Sustainability.
- October 19 - Qijun Zhang: Simulating population dynamics.
|Last modified:||19 February 2018 2.27 p.m.|