Max Gruber - Best known for
In 1956 Max Gruber was appointed as professor of Biochemistry at the Faculty of Natural Sciences in Groningen, and established the Laboratory of Biochemistry. His research was focused on the structure of proteins, protein degradation in the lysosomes, and the biosynthesis of RNA and proteins.
|Birth Date:||November 9, 1921|
|Deceased:||November 12, 1990|
|Place of Birth:||Dresden, Germany|
|Last modified:||14 April 2016 11.16 a.m.|