- Dr. Jésus Barradas (postdoc, 2015-2017)
- Dr. Hildeberto Jardón Kojakhmetov (postdoc, 2015-2017), current: Enzymology - Groningen institute Biomolecular Sciences & Biotechnology
- Dr. James Riehl (postdoc Jan 2013 - Sept 2016)
- Dr. Anton Proskurnikov (Jan 2014 - Sept 2016), current: TuDelft
- Dr. Matin Jafarian (postdoc, August 2015 - August 2016), current: KTH, Sweden
- Dr. Mohamed El-Hawwary (postdoc, Jan 2014- Jan 2015 2015)
- Dr. Shodhan Rao (postdoc, 2011-2014), current: University of Ghent Global Campus
- Dr. Tao Liu (postdoc, 2012-2013), current: Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Hong Kong
- Dr. Manuel Mazo (Postdoc, 2011-2012, repository ), current: TU Delft.
- Dr. Shaik Fiaz (Postdoc, 2011-2012), current: Eaton corporation, India.
- Dr. Eloisa Garcia-Canseco (postdoc, 2008, repository ), Next employment: Fac. of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology. Current employment: Computer Science school, Faculty of Science, University of Baja California, Ensenada, Mexico.
- Hadi Taghvafard (PhD. student, 2014-2018), current: postdoc at Leiden Academic Center for Drug Research
- Qingkai Yang (PhD. student, 2014-2018)
- M.Z. Romdlony (PhD. student till 2018)
- Pouria Ramazi (PhD. student, 2013-2017)
- Desti Alkano, (Phd. student, September 2011 - 2016), current: VITO. On Friday 9 September 2016 Desti will defend her thesis.
- Dr. Héctor Garcia de Marina Peinado (PhD. student, 2012-2016), current: Drone control engineer at Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile.
Thesis: Distributed formation control for autonomous robots
- Dr. Robert Huisman (PhD. student, December 2008 - 2016), current: SRON
Thesis: High performance motion control for cryogenic nano positioning mechanisms. Application to the METIS Cold Chopper mechanism
- Dr. Fan Zhang (PhD. student, 2012-2015, repository)
Thesis: Distributed control of networked lur’e systems
- Dr. Mauricio Muñoz Arias (PhD. student, 2009-2015, repository), current: Computational Physics, University of Groningen
Thesis: Energy-based control design for mechanical systems. Applications of the port-Hamiltonian approach
- Dr Jianlei Zhang (PhD. student, 2012-2015), current: Department of Automation, Nankai University, China
Thesis: Coexistence of competing strategies in evolutionary games
- Dr. Ewoud Vos (PhD. student, 2010-2015, repository), current: DNV-GL, Groningen
Thesis: Formation control in the port-Hamiltonian framework
- Dr. Chen Wang (PhD. student, 2009-2014, repository), current: researcher at the Engineering School of Peking University
Thesis: Control and coordination of robotic fish
- Dr. Gunn Larsen (PhD. student, 2009-2014, repository ), current: DNV-GL, Groningen
Thesis: Distributed Control of a Network with Multiple Electricity Producers and Consumers
- Dr. S. Zhang (PhD. student, 2009-2013, repository), current: Siemens Wind Power, Glasgow, UK.
Thesis: Analyzing network dynamics through graph partitioning
- Dr. H. Liu (Ph.D. student, 2009-2013, repository), current: associate professor at the School of Automation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Thesis: Cooperative control in complex multi-agent networks facing information constraints
- Dr. R. Ouyang (Ph.D student, 2009-2013, repository ), current: ASML
Thesis: Stability analysis and controller design for a system with hysteresis
- Dr. Weiguo Xia, ((Ph.D student, 2009-2013, repository), current: KTH Stockholm
Thesis: Distributed algorithms for interacting autonomous agents
- Dr. Marko Seslija (Ph.D. student, 2009-2013, repository ), current: KU Leuven.
Thesis: Discrete geometry approach to structure-preserving discretization of Port-Hamiltonian systems
- Dr. Dustano del Puerto Flores (Ph.D. student, 2007-2011, repository )
Thesis: Dissipativity-based control of nonlinear power systems: applications to harmonic control and power factor compensation
- Dr. Danny Dirksz (Ph.D. student, 2007-2011, repository ). Next employment: Fac. of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology. Current employment: Irmato BV, Drachten, the Netherlands
Thesis: Robust energy- and power-based control design: Port-Hamiltonian and Brayton-Moser systems
- Dr. Thomas Voss (Ph.D. student, 2007-2010, repository ). Next employment: Fac. of Electrical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology. Current employment: ASML, Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Thesis: Port-Hamiltonian modeling and control of piezoelectric beams and plates: application to inflatable space structures
- Dr. Tudor Ionescu (Ph.D. student, 2007-2009, repository ). Next employment: Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Imperial college, London. Current employment: University of Sheffield, UK
- Dr. Carlos Meza Benvides (visitor 2007, repository , Ph.D. student, UPC, Barcelona), current: Costa Rica Institute of Technology, Electronic Engineering School, Costa Rica.
- Pim van den Dool (2009-2013)
- Herman Kuis (2009-2011)
- Kim Winters (secretary, 2011)
- Karen Meyer (secretary, 2007-2010)
- Marike Vos (secretary, 2009-2010)
|Last modified:||14 November 2018 1.35 p.m.|