- Badia Survey project, which aims to comprehensively survey the epigraphic landscape of the Jordanian Black Desert.
- Mecca-Ṭāʾif epigraphic Survey Project, funded by the King Faisal Center for research and Islamic studies.
- Wisdom and Mystery, from Qumran to Jewish Wisdom in the Hellenistic and early Roman period
- The Formation of the Self in Judaism in the context of the Greco-Roman world
- ERC Starting Grant, European Research Council (ERC), project: The Hands that Wrote the Bible: Digital Palaeography and Scribal Culture of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Principal investigator: Mladen Popović (University of Groningen): https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/640497
NWO/FWO Cooperation Flanders (NWO, Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research and FWO, the Research Foundation - Flanders), project: Models of Textual Communities and Digital Palaeography of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Principal investigators: Mladen Popović (University of Groningen) and Eibert Tigchelaar (KU Leuven): https://www.nwo.nl/en/projects/326-25-00
- Acta Thomae Apocrypha. Edition, Translation and Commentary. Collaboration with the University of Córdoba. Spain.
- Religious and Philosophical Currents in Late Antiquity and their Resonances in Modern Thought. Collaboration with the Universidad del Salvador. Argentina.
- Polymorphic Jesus Christ: Textual and Iconographic Testimonies. Collaboration with Universidad Católica Argentina. Buenos Aires Argentina.
- Visio Pauli. Edition, Translation and Commentary of the Coptic Version, with colleague Prof. Dr. Van de Vliet from Leiden University.
- Greek Spanish Semantic Dictionary of the New Testament. Collaboration with Universidad de Córdoba. Spain
|Last modified:||08 March 2022 11.44 a.m.|